Do you think that sending your vehicle for service includes only checking tires, refueling the tank, changing the coolant and oil etc? If so, then this is not what happens at the Citroen service. It includes a lot more than just a few things mentioned above. Are you planning to take your vehicle outstation? If that is the case, then regular servicing help you ensure that the car is in the right condition. When you buy a luxury car, the first thing that comes to your mind is its performance. In order to ensure that it offers you the same performance always, servicing is extremely important. If your car is more than three years old, then you can avail fixed charge Citroen services. In this package, you can avail lots of MOT services along with your engine oiling, brake and battery servicing and car coolant services.
How Do You Maintain Your Citroen in a Proper Way?
There are a different set of instructions for every vehicle and the manual that you receive with the vehicle is not be kept inside the shelf. Get it out and go through the important points to know what is included in the servicing and why you should go for it. One thing you need to keep in mind is choosing a professional for servicing is a wise decision to make. In this regards, you need to service your car on a regular basis and you have to consult with your nearest car services for that.
Reasons for Availing Citroen Services:
- Reason #1 safety: The performance and safety of driving a vehicle depend on its condition. This is one fact that you should not ignore. Are you amongst the one who would risk safety by not opting for Citroen service? It is extremely important for you to ensure that the vehicle is serviced regularly. For instance, in case the tire is not inflated according to the recommendation of the manufacturer, then it may lead to a flat tire and cause an accident.
- Reason #2 Increases the lifespan of the vehicle: The main reason why it is important to get the vehicle serviced is to prevent the major repairs. The major problems in the vehicle can affect the working of the car. Thus, it is important that the minor problems are solved before it turns to major ones and affects the condition of the vehicle. The vehicle can serve you longer if it is well maintained and in the right working condition. There are a couple of aspects that you need to consider to ensure that the vehicle is working in the right condition and those are mentioned below:
Following Are the Inclusions in The Car Service:
- Lights: The servicing ensures that the lights of the vehicle are thoroughly checked for its working condition. They check the head, front, main, rear and side lights, along with the indicator lights. Not just these fog lights, registration lights, reverse and brake lights are also checked for its working condition.
- Brakes: This is one of the most important parts to be checked while servicing. A full check of the brake will be done including the brake fluid, brake pad etc.
- Engine: All the parts of the engine will be checked thoroughly including the radiator, transmission, fuel filters, fuel pipes, spark plugs, ball points, suspension linkages etc.
- Wheels: Full tire inspection is also done at the Citroen service to ensure its working condition. The wheel balancing is checked properly for safety.
Apart from the above mentioned, all other parts of the vehicle are also checked such as fluids, instruments, windscreen, tires, electrics, interior of the vehicle etc. If you’re looking for more information, then go here.