Whether you are thinking about the safety of your home, business or office, security is always the top concern for everyone. In today’s time when crimes are rampant, having security doors installed on your premises is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your property. However, when it comes to picking a security door, there are so many to choose from that it can get quite confusing!
Here Are the Main Types of Security Doors You Can Look Into
- Wrought iron security door: Wrought iron security doors are extremely sturdy, well built and quite a reliable option. These security doors are of extremely low maintenance and are also at the same time, quite affordable. For those homeowners who are looking for easy and affordable, and also a reliable option for security door for their homes, this option is one of the best ones that you can look into.
- Keypad control security door: Keypad control security doors are quite common and can be seen in many households as a security option. After installation of the keypad control security door, a homeowner can customize a unique password for their door either numerically or alphabetically. This password can be used for both lockings as well as unlocking your door, which in turn would provide them maximum security. The new alarm systems also alert homeowners in case an intruder tries to break open the security door of their home. A text alert or a picture or video is captured of the intruder and it goes as an alert to the authorities, which in turn stops the intruder from entering their homes.
- Roll up security door: While this kind of a security door is most commonly used in commercial buildings or in garages, but it is possible to install a roll up security door even for your home. Roll up security doors can be locked with a normal iron lock or with other more complex locking devices. Roll up security doors can be installed in offices, homes, commercial buildings, garages, and storehouses.
- Grill security door: Installing a grill acts as a double security feature for your home. The grill can be installed either in front of or behind your actual door, which will have a security and locking system of its own. Usually, a grill is locked using an iron lock and key; however, you can look into other kinds of locking and security options as well. An iron grill is strong, sturdy and reliable, and is used in many households as well as commercial buildings as a security option.
- Card swiping security door: This type of security doors can be seen mostly in offices and hotel rooms, however, you can also install this type of a security door for your home. For this type of a security door, you will need to install a card reader on to your main door and have a special magnetic card which will allow entry into your home. Without the card, it would be impossible to enter your home, so it is extremely important to ensure that you do not misplace the card and always have it with you. You might need to make multiple copies of the card for all of your family members and each of them would get entry into your home only with this security door.
Choosing the right security door is extremely important and must be done after a lot of research. Having the right kind of security door installed in your home allows you to enjoy privacy and most importantly, the safety of your home and those living in your home.