Commercial office refurbishment also termed as the renovation of office. This is the method of reforming and restructuring or adjusting your office. Owning an office designed with efficient workspace layout is a prime factor for your business. An impressive outlook of your office always produces a positive impact on key areas of your business. A potential client visiting your office gets the first impressions of productivity and profitability of your company staring primarily at your office layout. This indicates how conveniently the employees are seated for functioning to deliver their duties, and you need to refurbish your old office with some advanced tools and technologies. To make a state-of-art office, you need to utilize the floor space of your office, install some wall mounted cabinets; glass doors and glass partitions and you must accommodate all necessary official gadgets in your office in a proper way.
How Would You Refurnish Your Office?
The Commercial office refurbishment can be dissected into several activities as indicated below:
- Reviewing of existing layout
- Designing and planning of an innovative space planning layout
- Detailing and engineering
- Repairing the old structure or constructing a new one
Review and adopting an advanced technology has a great impact on the Commercial office refurbishment. In the present digital era, free online commercial office planning software is easily accessible, and people can design their space planning with the software to space their commercial floor space. By taking help of 3D visuals and mood boards you will feel confident to make the positive changes to your office.
Usage of digital software is aiding remarkably in visualization and planning of various alternative layouts. This is benefitting detailing and engineering activities of the ideal layout. Implementation of changes by repairing, constructing and finishing the new style now can be achieved by hiring a professional interior designer. They are trained and experienced in this field and they can easily design your commercial office with all latest tools.
Things to Know Before You Go for Your Commercial Office Refurbishment:
- Selection of an interior decorator or contractor with impressive past records
- Dismantling of the old structure, electrical wiring, lighting, air conditioning and personal computer cable work.
- Construction of the partitioned cubicles as par status and designation of the employees.
- Distribution and allocation of the cubicle to the employees as par status and designation.
- Rewiring and cabling for electrical and PC.
- Remaking of air conditioning and ventilation arrangement as per new layout.
The Scope of Work for Professional Interior Decorator
It is convenient to deploy turnkey assignment to a shortlisted interior decorator with the good reputation in the implementation of commercial office refurbishment work.
Services of ID shall include but not limited to:
- Complete interior fit-out job with a finished design
- Creation of state of the art artistic reception desks, wall stores, and board tables
- Construction of mezzanine floors, staircases
- Glass partitions to create meeting rooms, offices, kitchen and toilets
- Complete decoration, flooring, and finishing
- Supply of all office furniture
- Delivering the perfect office interior environment
- Reorganization and integration your IT and telecom systems in your new office place.
- Glass partitions to create meeting rooms and offices
- Adequate firefighting arrangement included for the entire office floor.
- The security guard and closed-circuit TV planned and implemented.
- Biometric system for in and out of all employees
International health and safety rules and regulation is mandatory Commercial office refurbishment work and it needs special consideration. The ID to be deployed must be accredited by the statutory body and is assessed to work with the health and safety rules.